Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Introducing Myself


I would like to introduce myself. MY name is M.Basirat .I am from Bamyan a Country in Afghanistan. When I came to the U.S. For an important reason. When I arrived in the U.S.I felt sad because I didn't speak English very Well, and for me it was very difficult to understand American culture. I was very hard for me. My life changed in all the ways because I had to hard work for the first time in my life, because before I came to the U.S.I had a better job. I finished University, and I graduated from University. Now, I Live in Oakland, and I weekend, I like to visit my friend in Tracy. During the week, every morning, I getup early, I drive to laney College, because I am taking writing 2 class this semester. my plan for the future are to study hard to speak, and write English very well, because I want to go to University , and Continue my education at the University of California.

No comments: