Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Vcation

I will go to Los Angeles for this Vacation, I will go on Monday March 31,and the plane will arrive at 5pm.I will com back on April 8,and we will be home before 3pm. om March people will probably take more vacation. We will go get there to fly. I will stay there until Saturday, I am will come back very fast and I like doing my duty on time. I will go to Los Angeles with my friends. We may visit art museum in the Los Angeles, and might visit downtown Los Angeles. After that I will go with my friends to the University of California Los Angeles, and visit the Architecture Department also talk with some students at the University of California. I think we might buy books from the students Center, and we will see friends in Los Angeles. We might even see some on Sunday. I may go to party at friend is home in Los Angeles.

No comments: