Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I was a child

when I was a child,I was not in california.I was in Bamyan city,Panjab Village.This Village name Panjab his name comes from the five rivers. One river is close to my house.I was the third oldest in the family.My mother was very busy because there wre five children. she was home with us all the timr,and she worked hard at home.My father was very busy because there were two wives.He was the owner of a farm,and he worked at the city Panjab Village,so he was not home very much. I was cheeky,and not quiet when,I was a child,and Iwas happy.I was a good student,After school I always played football with other children.I was intersted in climbing trees, and Mountain,My father had horses, and I rode a horse.I was not neat. I was a child always cleaned my room.

No comments: